Build the Pathway to Your Future With APhA's Transitioning Membership–Join Today!
APhA paves the way – with the New Transitioning Membership, you will receive 24 months of APhA Membership that will guide you along your journey from graduation to career with a perfect combination of resources, connects, and the skills today’s employers value most.
Two Years of APhA Membership – Transitioning Membership Offer – Exclusively for 2021 Graduates
When you join or renew as a Transitioning Member in the Spring, you will be eligible to receive:
- Your choice of the following complimentary benefits options:
- The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy, 12th edition, the
one volume compilation of pharmacy knowledge that will help
you prepare for the NAPLEX® exam.
- The Brand New APhA NAPLEX Review Study Guide, a
comprehensive 150-page NAPLEX® study guide, created
around the NABP competencies that outlines the critical,
must-know information needed to pass the NAPLEX® exam.
It includes the most important treatment algorithms, side
effects and contraindications, counseling points, equations,
and more and serves as the go-to resource in the most crucial
time leading up to the exam. This option also includes a 50%
discount coupon for The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy
Math book that covers key pharmacy math topics and
calculations needed to pass the NAPLEX®.
- APPE Pocket Guide including comprehensive charts, and equations for use while on rotations
- Access to the NAPLEX Review Questions Sections of PharmacyLibrary, with 300 additional members-only questions
- Complimentary Professional Liability Insurance
- Access to a special financial bootcamp webinar series--APhA has partnered with Your Financial Pharmacist (YFP) to offer this webinar series covering hot topics for student approaching graduation.
- $120 for 24 months of APhA membership. Save $10 with coupon code DDS20 at checkout
- Early connections to the New Practitioner Network
- Career Development Resources
- Networking opportunities and more!
APhA understands that as a new practitioner, one of the biggest challenges you face is managing your finances. That's why we’ve partnered with Your Financial Pharmacist to deliver personalized financial education benefits… exclusively for APhA members.
As an APhA member, you have unlimited access to a suite of financial education benefits, including: member-only webinars, podcast episodes, advice articles, and financial consultations with the Your Financial Pharmacist (YFP) team members. Take advantage of these benefits to learn more about student debt management, common financial mistakes, loan refinancing, saving, investing, retirement, and much more. Check out our existing content in the webinar library below and be sure to attend future webinar events and consultations with the Your Financial Pharmacist team members!
The APhA New Practitioner Network is here to support and to guide your transition from student to successful new practitioner, and beyond. Together APhA helps new graduates discover opportunities in pharmacy, develop themselves and their professional network, and define the future of their profession and career. The APhA New Practitioner Network provides programs, tools, and connections to assist you in making the transition through new practitioner life a little easier.