Feel the Power of the Network at APhA – Make APhA Your Pharmacy Home and Join Today!
APhA paves the way – with the New Transitioning Membership, you will receive 24 months of APhA Membership that will guide you along your journey from graduation to career with a perfect combination of resources, connects, and the skills today’s employers value most.
NEW: Two Years of APhA Membership – Transitioning Membership Offer – Exclusively for 2019 Graduates
When you join or renew as a Transitioning Member, you will be eligible to receive:
- A free copy of the newly revised The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy, 12th edition, a $72.95 value
- The new members only NAPLEX Review Study Guide that includes the NABP Blueprint of topics covered on the examination, list of the Top 200 Drugs, and Pharmacy Mnemonics with illustrations!
- The NEW APPE Pocket Guide. The Pocket Guide provides students with some of the most common formulas, equations, and conversions they will need for pharmacy calculations. This APPE Pocket Guide is a must-have, whether they’re working on patient cases on rotations or preparing for the NAPLEX!
- Access to the NAPLEX Review Questions Sections of PharmacyLibrary, with 300 additional members-only questions.
- Complimentary Professional Liability Insurance from May 1, 2018 to May 1, 2019 while on rotations.
- Introductory rate of $110 for 24 months of APhA membership when you sign up during the Spring Drive ONLY – using coupon code DDS18!
- Early connections to the New Practitioner Network
- Career Development Resources
- Networking opportunities and more!
Pathway to New Practitioner Life Webinar Series
"Health System Pharmacy Residency 101"
Thursday, June 28th, 2018 at 8pm EST
As the profession of pharmacy continues to evolve, the number of residency positions continues to grow each year. Additionally, health system trends are increasingly requiring residency training for more advanced clinical opportunities. Residency training can provide new practitioners with a broader range of job opportunities and better perspective on practice interests and which areas of care might best suit their interests.
Join our webinar on June 28th at 8pm EST to learn more about the trajectory of health system residency and whether or not residency may be a good fit for you.
Presented by: Nick Capote, PharmD, MS. Nick is an inpatient pharmacy manager at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, MA. He completed his formal PGY1/PGY2/MS Health System Pharmacy Administration residency at UW Health in Madison, WI.