Can I reprint my certificate?
Course Completed 2013 or After? You are able to print your Certificate of Achievement from your My Training page.
- 1. Left Click on your name found UNDER the words Advocacy / Get Involved
- 2. Click My Account
- 3. Select the tab Transcript
- 4. Select the tab Credits Earned
- 5. Click the Print icon
- 6. Please note: If you have had double accounts and they have been merged, then you will need to contact APhA.
Not There? - This may indicate either:
Course was completed BEFORE 2013- If so, please see How to request a certificate to be reissued
You have more than one APhA profile / account. If two or more accounts are possible, please contact APhA's Customer Service Team.
How to request a certificate to be reissued
Download and Complete
CoA Reissuing Instructions and Request Form
- If paying by check, please download and mail the completed form as directed.
- If paying by credit card, please provide the information requested on the form above and reach out to APhA's Customer Service Team.
- The form can also be faxed to 844.390.3782
For your security, do NOT provide your credit card information in an email or on a fax.
- You can call the APhA Customer Service Team at 1.800.237.2742 to also request your certificate. However, you will need to provide the information in the form above over the phone. In the event of high volume of requests, you may be asked to email the completed form.