Student Exchange Program (SEP)
The Student Exchange Program (SEP) is a mobility program that gives students from all over the world a chance to experience what pharmacy means outside their own borders. There are two ways to get involved in SEP: host a student at your school, or travel to another country. For every two students APhA-ASP chapters host, three APhA-ASP/IPSF members may take part in the SEP in another country. For this reason, we highly encourage the development of a host site at your local chapter!
Outgoing - SEP Applicants
2023 Pre-Application Form - Due November 1, 2023 PST 11:59 pm
- Section I: Applicant Contact Information
- Section II: Applicant Experience (500 words or less) - Information to be entered in application
- Section III: Applicant Essay (250 words or less for each of the 4 questions) - Information to be entered in application
- Section IV: Applicant Experiential Education Schedule for 2024 - Information to be entered in application
- Section V: Applicant Letter of Intent and CV/Resume - Information to be entered in application. CV/Resume will be uploaded
- Section VI: Statement of Consent
- Section VII: 2024 Pre-Application Chapter Advisor Support Recommendation (one page or less) included as part V of the application - Due November 1, 2023 PST 11:59 pm
- SEP FAQs for US students
Incoming - Hosting SEP Students
Please contact your APhA-ASP/IPSF Student Exchange Officers with questions about SEP.
IPSF Leadership and Conferences
Guide to International Conferences
Please contact your APhA-ASP/IPSF National Contact Person with questions about APhA/IPSF leadership and conferences.