Pharmacists’ Guide to Coronavirus
Information and Resources on COVID-19 for Pharmacists and the Communities They Serve
APhA Working for You
- Find timely APhA resources and training, including our new weekly webinar series and APhA's 15 on COVID-19 series for CPE.
- Share information on the APhA Engage community: Pharmacy's Response to COVID-19.
- Learn the latest about APhA policy and advocacy leadership.
- Stay informed by following APhA news and other media.
What Pharmacists Should Know
- CDC provides a comprehensive, updated Frequently Asked Questions for Healthcare Professionals.
- FIP posts pharmacy guidance at Coronavirus/COVID-19 Preparedness.
Learn About COVID-19
Human coronaviruses can sometimes cause lower-respiratory tract illnesses, such as pneumonia or bronchitis, more commonly in people with cardiopulmonary disease, people with weakened immune systems, infants, and older adults. Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 have reportedly had mild to severe respiratory illness.
- Read the latest key literature on COVID-19.