APhA-ASP Policy & Advocacy
From guides to planning and implementing policy and advocacy events at your chapter to detailed information on APhA's Provider Status initiative and the APhA-ASP Policy Process, APhA-ASP has the ideas, resources, and information to make advocating for your profession easy. Start planning your policy and advocacy efforts today!
Policy & Advocacy Toolkit
- Policy Vice President Guide
- Appendix A: Infographics
- Appendix B: Sample Letter to Legislator
- Appendix C: Legislative Day Planning Timeline
- Appendix D: Sample Invitation to Pharmacy Legislative Day
- Appendix E: State Capitol Health Screening Checklist
- Chapter Policy Vice President's Roles and Responsibilities
- APhA-ASP Webinar Series (Archived PVP Webinar)
Policy Process in Action
- What is the APhA-ASP Policy Process?
- APhA-ASP Midyear Regional Meetings
- APhA Annual Meeting - APhA-ASP House of Delegates
- APhA House of Delegates "The Big House"
- APhA Legislative Action Center