APhA-ASP IPSF Information
International Vice-President Toolkit
APhA-ASP is the Full Member Organization representing the United States to International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF). As a member of APhA-ASP you are automatically a member of IPSF, with no additional paperwork or dues required. As the leading worldwide federation of student pharmacists, IPSF's goal is to advocate for student pharmacists and improve public health. As the leading worldwide federation of student pharmacists, IPSF's goal is to advocate for student pharmacists and improve public health.
- APhA-ASP/IPSF 101 Guide
- APhA-ASP/IPSF Chapter IVP Roles and Responsibilities
- APhA-ASP International Standing Committee Officers
- APhA-ASP/IPSF Calendar 2017-2018
- APhA-ASP Webinar Series: International Vice Presidents 2017 (past APhA-ASP/IPSF webinars may be viewed on the APhA-ASP Youtube channel)
- APhA-ASP Outstanding IPSF Award Report
- APhA-ASP/IPSF Spotlight Report
- APhA-ASP IPSF National Contact Person Report 2016
IPSF Campaigns and Projects
“Think globally, act locally.” IPSF events do not have to be international. Please see the official IPSF Projects and Programs Guide below. Other IPSF public health campaigns can be found by visiting IPSF and the World Health Organization official health days. APhA-ASP patient care events may be considered IPSF events thus collaboration between International Vice Presidents and the other patient care initiatives is strongly encouraged.
Please contact your APhA-ASP/IPSF National Project Coordinator with questions about IPSF Campaigns and Projects.
Student Exchange Program (SEP)
The Student Exchange Program (SEP) is a mobility program that gives students from all over the world a chance to experience what pharmacy means outside their own borders. There are two ways to get involved in SEP: host a student at your school, or travel to another country. For every two students APhA-ASP chapters host, three APhA-ASP/IPSF members may take part in the SEP in another country. For this reason, we highly encourage the development of a host site at your local chapter!
Outgoing - SEP Applicants
- Part A (required): 2018 Pre-Application Form - Due November 1, 2017 (available September 15, 2017)
- Applicant Contact Information
- Applicant Expereince (500 words or less) - document to be uploaded to online form
- Applicant Essay (250 words or less for each of the 3 questions) - document to be uploaded to online form
- Applicant Experiential Education Schedule for 2017 - document to be uploaded to online form
- Part B (required): 2017 Pre-Application Chapter Advisor Recommendation (one page or less) - Due November 1, 2017 (available September 15, 2017)
- Please view the printed copy of the online application (for reference only)
- SEP FAQs for US students
Incoming - Hosting SEP Students
- Get Your Chapter Involved with SEP
- Guide to Creating a SEP Site
- Host Site Registration Form
- Local Exchange Officer (LEO) Training Manual
Please contact your APhA-ASP/IPSF Student Exchange Officers with questions about SEP.
IPSF Leadership and Conferences
- National APhA-ASP/IPSF: Facebook
- Regional IPSF (PARO): Website | Facebook
- International IPSF: Website | Facebook
Mendoza, Argentina; July 30-August 8, 2018
- 12th Annual Pan American Regional Symposium (PARS)
Peru; July TBD 2018
Please contact your APhA-ASP/IPSF National Contact Person with questions about APhA/IPSF leadership and conferences.