Pharmacy-Based Travel Health Services 2017
Important Facts, Please Read
- Once you register for a specific date and location, you will not be able to switch dates or locations. Please be 100% sure before you purchase your registration.
- No refunds will be given.
- Once you have registered for a program, the activity can then be accessed through your “My Training” page. You may access this page by clicking on the “My Training” link located on the left side of the screen..
- The address for each of the live seminars is provided when clicking on the registration links below. Please make note of the seminar address at the time you register for the program. In addition, APhA staff will send you an email a week prior to the live seminar with additional logistical details.
- At the live seminar, each participant who attends the entire seminar will be given an attendance code which has an expiration date. If you do not enter your code into your activity before the expiration date, APhA will require the submission of the request form with a $150 payment for APhA to reopen the session code.
Program pre-requisite: Pharmacists who have completed the APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery certificate training program and received a Certificate of Achievement or have previously completed an immunization training program and are authorized to provide immunizations in the state in which they practice.
Register Now for the Pharmacy-Based Travel Health Services certificate training program at APhA2017 in San Francisco, CA!
|March 24, 2017||San Francisco, CA
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
If a class is listed as “CLOSED” then enrollments are no longer allowed because the program has reached its maximum capacity. Some of the programs listed above may have just reached their maximum capacity but it is not yet reflected on this page. If you add a program to your "shopping cart" but are unable to continue with the registration process because a message indicates that the program is "Full" then the class is closed and you will not be able to register. We make every attempt to keep this webpage as up-to-date as possible.
Pharmacy-Based Travel Health Services was developed by the American Pharmacists Association and supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis Vaccines. APhA would also like to acknowledge Walgreens for its financial contribution to the development of this advanced competency training.