Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery 2019
The American Pharmacists Association will host five offerings of the Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery certificate training program in 2019. Supported by an educational grant from Merck, APhA will conduct these special programs for a nominal fee of $99 to participate. Locations and dates are listed below so register today!
Click FAQs - read before registering
How to register
- Scroll below and click on the desired date/city/state.
- Click View Schedule to see seminar date and location
- Select desired seminar date / location and proceed through checkout
- Prior to purchasing this session, please verify that this is the seminar for which you would like to enroll
- $99 Program fee is non-refundable and you may not switch sessions after purchase
- Once your purchase has been made, you can begin to study. Go to Continuing Education, My Training, and scroll down to My Enrollments.
- At the live seminar, each participant who attends the entire seminar will be given an attendance code which has a short expiration date. Once redeemed and the post activities completed, the live credit can be claimed and a certificate can be printed.
Planning for live seminar
- Please arrive at the program site by at least 7:30 am for sign-in. The program will begin promptly at 8:00 am.
- NOTE: Late arrivals and/or leaving early could jeopardize your credit for the live component. There is no partial credit.
- If you need to book your personal lodging, you can view the program address:
- Under My Meetings on your My Account page
- Or scroll down and look at Event Address
- Some offerings do have a special hotel rate - if offered, it will be noted below.
Dates and locations
To register for a program, please click on a link below.
|July 11, 2019
|Fort Lauderdale, FL||Florida Pharmacy Association||Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
|October 10, 2019
|Providence, RI||University of Rhode Island||Hilton Providence
21 Atwells Avenue
Providence RI 02903
|October 27, 2019
|Dallas, TX||Joint Federal Pharmacy Seminar||Hilton Anatole
2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
|October 29, 2019
|San Diego, CA||National Community Pharmacists Association||Marriott Marquis SD Marina
333 W Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
|November 14, 2019
|Chicago, IL||Illinois Pharmacists Association||Palmer House
17 E Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60603
If a class is listed as “CLOSED” the program has reached its maximum capacity. If you add a program to your shopping cart but are unable to continue with the registration process because a message indicates that the program is "Full", the class is closed and you will not be able to register.
This certificate training program was developed by the American Pharmacists Association.