Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery 2019
The American Pharmacists Association hosted 5 offerings of the Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery certificate training program in 2018. Supported by an educational grant from Merck, APhA conducted those special programs for a nominal fee of $99 to participate. If APhA receives grant funding for additional programs in 2019, those dates and locations would be made available in the spring.
Click FAQs - read before registering
How to register
- Scroll below and click on the desired date/city/state.
- Click View Schedule to see seminar date and location
- Select desired seminar date / location and proceed through checkout
- Prior to purchasing this session, please verify that this is the seminar for which you would like to enroll
- $99 Program fee is non-refundable and you may not switch sessions after purchase
- Once your purchase has been made, you can begin to study. Go to Continuing Education, My Training, and scroll down to My Enrollments.
- At the live seminar, each participant who attends the entire seminar will be given an attendance code which has a short expiration date. Once redeemed and the post activities completed, the live credit can be claimed and a certificate can be printed.
Planning for live seminar
- Please arrive at the program site by at least 7:30 am for sign-in. The program will begin promptly at 8:00 am.
- NOTE: Late arrivals and/or leaving early could jeopardize your credit for the live component. There is no partial credit.
- If you need to book your personal lodging, you can view the program address:
- Under My Meetings on your My Account page
- Or scroll down and look at Event Address
- Some offerings do have a special hotel rate - if offered, it will be noted below.
Dates and locations
If a class is listed as “CLOSED” the program has reached its maximum capacity. If you add a program to your shopping cart but are unable to continue with the registration process because a message indicates that the program is "Full", the class is closed and you will not be able to register. We make every attempt to keep this webpage as up-to-date as possible. Check back in the spring of 2019 for any updates.
This certificate training program was developed by the American Pharmacists Association.