APhA-ASP Webinar Series
The APhA–ASP National Executive Committee and APhA Student Development Staff conduct a series of webinars throughout the school year to assist chapter leaders and members with a variety of topics.
APhA–ASP Chapter Officer Webinar Week (Conducted August 2019)
Follow the links below and register to view the recording.
- APhA-ASP Fall Membership Drive Kickoff! (Recording)
- Chapter Presidents & President-elects (Recording)
- Chapter Communications Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Membership Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Patient Care Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Finance Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Policy Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter International Vice Presidents (Recording)
APhA–ASP Chapter Advisor Virtual Meetups
APhA–ASP chapter advisors have the opportunity to connect with fellow advisors from their region! Please see the schedule below and reach out to Carly Harsha, Senior Manager, Student & New Practitioner Development, to register.
- Region 1: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 from 12-1 PM EST
- Region 2: Thursday, November 7, 2019 from 12-1 PM EST
- Region 3: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 from 12-1 PM EST
- Region 4: Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 12-1 PM EST
- Region 5: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 from 2-3 PM EST
- Region 6: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 from 1-2 PM EST
- Region 7: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 3-4 PM EST
- Region 8: Thursday, November 21, 2019 from 3-4 PM EST
- Evening option for all regions: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 from 9-10 PM EST
APhA Hot Topics Webinars
APhA–ASP members have a new member benefit! APhA’s Hot Topics in Pharmacy Education, a live 1-hour webinar series, will address your immediate needs and keep you up-to-date as frontline providers in pharmacy. Topics include the latest news on key issues such as naloxone and opioid overdose, immunization updates, American College of Cardiology’s Expert Consensus Decision pathway on cholesterol management, Zika virus, and more!
System Requirements for Webinars on GoToMeeting.com
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer