APhA-ASP Webinar Series
The APhA–ASP National Executive Committee and APhA Student Development Staff conduct a series of webinars throughout the school year to assist chapter leaders and members with a variety of topics.
APhA–ASP Chapter Officer Webinar Week (Conducted August 2018)
- APhA-ASP Fall Membership Drive Kickoff! (Recording)
- Chapter Communications Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Patient Care Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Advisors & Co-Advisors (Recording)
- Chapter Finance Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter Policy Vice Presidents (Recording)
- Chapter International Vice Presidents (Recording)
APhA-ASP Women's Health Campaign
During the fall of 2018, APhA-ASP Chapters will have an opportunity to conduct activities related to women's health. Join us to learn more about this initiative, the resources available, and ideas for programming on campus and in your community.
APhA Hot Topics Webinars
APhA–ASP members have a new member benefit! APhA’s Hot Topics in Pharmacy Education, a live 1-hour webinar series, will address your immediate needs and keep you up-to-date as frontline providers in pharmacy. Topics include the latest news on key issues such as naloxone and opioid overdose, immunization updates, American College of Cardiology’s Expert Consensus Decision pathway on cholesterol management, Zika virus, and more!
System Requirements for Webinars on GoToMeeting.com
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer