APhA-ASP National Standing Committees
The majority of the Academy's work is completed through APhA-ASP's National Standing Committees. Members of the APhA-ASP National Standing Committees play an important role in representing student members' views to the Association. Each National Standing Committee meets in-person once a year at APhA Headquarters to develop the strategic plan for APhA-ASP and select the recipients of APhA-ASP's Awards Program. In addition, monthly conference calls are conducted and an annual report on the Committee's work is delivered at the APhA Annual Meeting.
APhA-ASP National Standing Committee Descriptions & Information
- National Standing Committee Background Information
- National Standing Committee Chair and Member Position Descriptions
- Awards Standing Committee Description
- Communications Standing Committee Description
- International Standing Committee Description
- Member Engagement Standing Committee Description
- Policy Standing Committee Description
Eligibility and Application Information
All APhA-ASP members are eligible to apply for a standing committee position and applications are due annually on December 1. All appointments will be made by the APhA-ASP National Executive Committee during the January Business Meeting and terms begin and end at the APhA Annual Meeting & Exposition.
National Standing Committee Application - Due December 1, 2019 at 11:59pm PT