Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Training 2017
Important Facts, Please Read
- Once you register for a specific date and location, you will not be able to switch dates or locations. Please be 100% sure before you purchase your registration.
- No refunds will be given.
- Once you have registered for a program, the activity can then be accessed through Learn, My Training. If you are still having issues finding the activity and materials for which you have already registered, please read these instructions.
- The address for each of the live seminars is provided when clicking on the registration links below. Once you have registered/paid for the program, you can also locate the seminar address on your My Account under My Meetings. Please make note of the seminar address at the time you register for the program. In addition, APhA staff will send you an email a week prior to the live seminar with additional logistical details.
- At the live seminar, each participant who attends the entire seminar will be given an attendance code which has an expiration date. If you do not enter your code into your activity before the expiration date, APhA will require the submission of the request form with a $150 payment for APhA to reopen the session code.
Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services is an innovative and interactive certificate training program that explores the pharmacist’s role in providing MTM services to patients. Pharmacists have a tremendous opportunity to receive reimbursement for monitoring and improving medication use in patients with complex medication regimens. This practice-based activity teaches pharmacists the essential skills necessary to become a successful MTM practitioner. The certificate training program will enhance pharmacists’ clinical expertise in evaluating complicated medication regimens, identifying medication-related problems, and making recommendations to patients, caregivers, and health care professionals.
Register Now for the Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services certificate training program at APhA2017 in San Francisco, CA!
|March 24, 2017||
San Francisco, CA
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
If a class is listed as “CLOSED” then enrollments are no longer allowed because the program has reached its maximum capacity. Some of the programs listed above may have just reached their maximum capacity but it is not yet reflected on this page. If you add a program to your "shopping cart" but are unable to continue with the registration process because a message indicates that the program is "Full" then the class is closed and you will not be able to register. We make every attempt to keep this webpage as up-to-date as possible.
This program was developed by the American Pharmacists Association.