About Pharmacy Today
Pharmacy Today provides news and information for pharmacy professionals to improve medication use and advance patient care. Each issue contains in-depth coverage of drugs and diseases, practice trends, and laws and regulations affecting the pharmacy profession.
Additional regular features include the following:
- MTM Pearls: Practical information for today's practitioners
- Continuing Education: The opportunity to earn a minimum of 2 CPE credits each month
- Product Showcase: New approvals of selected prescription and OTC items
- Error Alert: Information to help you recognize and avoid potential drug problems
- OTCs Today: Practical information for counseling patients in the OTC aisles.
- One to One: Communication tools and tips to help pharmacists make the most of their time with patients
- Integrative Medicine: Evidence-based articles on specific therapies
- On the Docket: The intricacies of laws affecting the practice of pharmacy
- Pharmacists in Action: What APhA staff and pharmacists across the country are doing to enhance and improve the profession
Subscriptions are a benefit of membership in the American Pharmacists Association. Pharmacy Today is also available to qualified, practicing pharmacists on an annual basis. To receive your free nonmember print subscription, please click here.
Pharmacy Today (ISSN: 1042-0991) is published monthly and is owned and copyrighted by the American Pharmacists Association. All material on pharmacist.com that is derived from Pharmacy Today is copyrighted by the American Pharmacists Association, and all rights are reserved by the Association.
Permissions and Reprints
For permission to copy or to request reprints, e-mail email@example.com.
Publisher: Steven Mankofsky
Sr. Director, Periodicals: Mary Warner
If you have questions or comments regarding content or editorial management, please contact
2215 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20037-2985
If you have questions or comments regarding advertising, please contact
More information is available online at http://www.elsmediakits.com/us/journals/pharmacy/pharmacy-today/PTDY.