ABM Pharmacy Map Instructions
Users can upload and manage their pharmacy locations in the APhA ABM Map.
For pharmacy loading please follow these instructions.
1. Start by Registering a Pharmacy
2. You may be prompted to Login with your APhA Username and Password. If you do not have an account, you will need to create a Guest Account.
3. Enter the pharmacy name, click submit and you will be redirected to the Pharmacy Manage page
4. On the Pharmacy Manage page you are able to
o Add Pharmacy (one at a time)
o Bulk Pharmacy Import (bulk import a large list)
5. Enter your data in the form and submit. You have the option of editing your listing by clicking edit at the top of the page for each pharmacy.
6. After registering a pharmacy, a link will appear at the top of the page after you log in to "Manage Pharmacy".
For Bulk Pharmacy Import, please review these additional instructions for bulk loading.
Note: Listings need to be reviewed yearly, or they will be removed from the map. An email will be sent reminding you to review your listings.